If you have never been baptized or have recently committed your life to Christ, baptism is the next step.
February 18, April 15, June 10, August 19, October 21, December 16
Water Baptism is an important step of obedience that shows others we have personally trusted Jesus for our salvation. Jesus was baptized when He was on the earth, and we do this to follow His example. We believe in baptism by immersion. Christians are submerged under water to identify with the death and burial of Jesus and raised out of the water to identify with His resurrection. We believe that water baptism is a public declaration of three important things: you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you are beginning a changed life in Christ, and you are part of a new family.
At CitiChurch we offer opportunities to be baptized on the third Sunday of every other month: February, April, June, August, October, and December. Baptism is an outward expression of what you have already decided in your heart. If you are ready to make that public declaration, call the office or indicate your desire on one of our “Connection Cards” during service or fill out the form below.
In keeping with the spirit of excellence in ministry, the following guidelines should ensure a smooth Baptism Service.
- A completed Baptism Information Form must be submitted. The information will be used to complete your Baptism Certificate.
- On the day of the Baptism Service, participants should arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of service. A pastoral staff member will meet you at the Guest Service Center (If there is a conflict with this time due to a work schedule or other commitments, please call the front office of CitiChurch Church at (305) 637-3558.
- Please be prepared to give a brief testimony of what God has done in your life.
We will provide for you:
- A shirt and shorts for baptism
- A towel
Please bring with you:
- A change of clothes after your baptism is complete
- Additional items needed after baptism service: comb, brush, blow dryer, make up etc.
- Flip-flops or sandals