A 2-year training program that develops leaders for local & global ministry.
The local church is returning to the Biblical model of being the place to raise and equip leaders for the harvest. South Florida School of Ministry (SFSM) is built on this Biblical model. Rather than going off to school, your local non-denominational church becomes your classroom. SFSM is a customized academic program of study infused with practical ministry experience to equip our local generations to have a global impact.
South Florida School of Ministryis specifically designed for:
- Those serving in a local church who desire to be better equipped for the ministry in response to the call of God on their lives.
- Those who feel God is calling them to make a career change and desire to become a pastor or church planter.
- Those who for various reasons (i.e. finances, the time involved, family/work situations, or personal preferences) do not desire to be uprooted to attend a Bible college
- Those who desire to enter disciplined study to show themselves approved and better equipped to serve in the ministry.
- You, the believer!
SFSM hosts a two-year program, consisting of 12 courses. Each course is administered over a 6-week period.
- Fundamentals of Theology
- Old Testament Survey
- Spiritual Authority
- Biblical Philosophy & World View
- The Prophetic
- Church History
- Hermeneutics & Homiletics
- The Church
- Discipleship & Mentoring
- Holy Spirit
- Pastoral Care
Admission: SFSM offers rolling admission before the start of each course. An application must be submitted for consideration. Members & Non-Members are welcome to apply.
Accreditation: SFSM is a state recognized, credentialing program for ministry licensing & ordination.
Program Fee: Currently, the program fee is on a sliding scale.
To apply, or for more information, call the church office or email us through the Contact Us form.
A note from Pastor Tony:
“God has birthed in my heart a vision for South Florida School of Ministry to be a spiritual training center to reach our city, region, state, and nations for the world harvest.
I am as excited about SFSOM as I have been about anything I have ever done! I know in my heart that many people from all walks of life and from all the corners of the earth will sit in the seats of SFSOM and study the Word. They will become avid learners of the Holy Spirit and go forth to give themselves mightily to the ministry.
I challenge you to not limit what God wants to do in your life over the next year as you attend SFSOM. As you keep your heart continually open to his voice, apply yourself to study and give yourself fully to your ministry assignments and your life will be forever changed and empowered to serve.
Now is the time, today is the day!”